New international Students will have to consider three choices when thinking about accommodations in St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador

  • Temporary Housing

    All students are responsible for securing their own accommodations. The Internationalization Office (IO) advises students to secure temporary accommodations for 3 – 5 days in St. John’s in preparation of securing a permanent place to live

  • On Campus Housing

    On campus housing options are managed by the Student Residences’ Office. All students may apply online or contact the office at housing@mun.ca regarding on campus housing options.

  • Off Campus Housing

    For more information on renting in the city of St. John’s & understanding residential agreements off campus between landlord and tenants please visit Residential Tenancies NL

    If you require more advice about off-campus housing you may contact Valeri at vpilgrim@mun.ca.



Internationalization Office

230 Elizabeth Ave

St. John's, NL A1B 3X9 CANADA

Tel: (709) 864-2530

Fax: (709) 864-2552