Immigration Advising

The Internationalization Office can provide you with immigration advising services related to your temporary resident status in Canada.

Appointments for immigration advising services as well as immigration information sessions are provided by Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants and are available to international students of Memorial University.  For information, click here.

For information about issues related to your immigration status as an international student, click on the below links to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website:

If since joining Memorial University as an international student, you have become a permenant resident, click here for information about how to record a change in status with the University from international student to permanent resident.


Internationalization Office

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000