Immigration Advising Appointments and Information Sessions
To book an appointment with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant at our office follow the instructions provided below.
1) Go to my.mun.ca and log in
2) Click "Student" or "Alumni" link near the top of the page.
3) Click "My MUNLife" in the "Student Services" or "My MUNLife" box.
4) Click on "Internationalization Office" & then click “Book an Appointment with the Internationalization Office”.
5) You can book an appointment by type "Immigration Advising", and then select a date and time.
If you have any difficulty booking an appointment please call 709-864-8895 or email: email@example.com and our staff will be happy to help.
In addition to one on one appointments:
1. Drop ins are welcome on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11am to 12:30pm.- NOTE: drop in hours for Winter 2018 semester will end on March 28, 2018
2. Weekly open immigration information sessions are offered during regular academic semesters. Sessions for the Winter 2018 semester will begin January 11, 2017. See below for a complete list of sessions.
All sessions take place on Thursdays from 4pm-5pm in the Social Room next to the Internationalization Office, Corte Real, room 1000H.
January 11 Post Graduate Work Permit
January 18 Study Permit Extension
January 25 Co-op Work Permits
February 1 Temporary Resident Visa
February 8 Work Permit Opportunities for Students
February 15 Study Permit Extension
March 1 Post Graduate Work Permit
March 8 Temporary Resident Visa
March 15 Study Permit Extension
March 22 Temporary Resident Visa
March 29 Study Permit Extension