Immigration Advising Appointments and Information Sessions
To book an appointment with the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant at our office follow the instructions provided below.
In addition to one on one appointments, weekly open immigration information sessions are offered during regular academic semesters. Sessions for the Spring 2017 semester will begin May 24, 2017. See below for a complete list of sessions.
1) Go to my.mun.ca and log in
2) Click "Student" or "Alumni" link near the top of the page.
3) Click "My MUNLife" in the "Student Services" or "My MUNLife" box.
4) Click on "Internationalization Office" & then click “Book an Appointment with the Internationalization Office”.
5) You can book an appointment by type "Immigration Advising", and then select a date and time.
If you have any difficulty booking an appointment please call 709-864-8895 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will be happy to help.
All sessions take place on Wednesdays from 12pm-1pm in the Social Room next to the Internationalization Office, Corte Real, room 1000H.
|May 24||Post Graduate Work Permit|
|Study Permit Extension|
|June 7||Co-op Work Permits|
|June 14||Temporary Resident Visa|
|June 21||Work Permit Opportunities for Students|
|June 28||Study Permit Extension|
|Post Graduate Work Permit|
|July 12||Temporary Resident Visa|
|July 26||Study Permit Extension|
|Temporary Resident Visa|