For Faculty and Staff
Memorial University is pleased to offer exciting opportunities in diversity education. Please contact Zach Wheeler at email@example.com if you want to promote an opportunity related to diversity education at Memorial University.
Find Your Own Opportunity
Memorial University also offers many others funding options for employees to find their own diversity education opportunities.
- A diversity education fund has been established to allow for meaningful learning opportunities for university employees. Interested employees can apply for funding towards their own professional development. This fund can also be accessed for funding towards the payment of facilitators for diversity education events. Deadline for Applications is March 10, 2014.
- Elevate your awareness of your approach to cultural diversity through the application of the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) tool, supplemented by group feedback and the exploration of guidelines for managing the nuances of cross-cultural communication.
- These workshops are of particular value to administrative staff, educators, employers and other professionals working with diverse cultures.
- University employees who are members of CUPE 1615 are eligible to apply for funding to support their professional development
- The Department of Human Resources is committed to providing high quality, cost-effective training programs to employees and retirees of Memorial University