Safety and Security
If you are going outside of Canada as part of your academic program (to study, work or carry out research), you must follow these steps:
- Register your travel with Memorial through the Survey located on your Self-Service
- Register for MOBI 1000 from Self-Service
- Register your travel with the Canadian government
- Research your location and determine the Travel Advisory level
- If your destination is deemed: Avoid non-essential travel or Avoid all travel immediately contact the International Centre for further steps before your travel will be authorized by Memorial University
- If your Memorial academic program advisor, your co-op coordinator or your research supervisor have NOT provided you an in-person pre-departure orientation and approved waivers, you must contact the International Centre to arrange the completion of these important pre-departure components.