Flu Clinic 2012
Flu Shot Days!
Flu shot clinics will be on Wednesdays October 24th, October 31st, November 7th and November 14th , 2012 from 9:00 - 11:30 am on a walk in basis. Flu shots are provided free of charge by the province for:
- Adults and children with chronic conditions
- Persons in residential care
- Persons over 60 years of age
- Children ages 6 months up to their 5th birthday
- Health care workers and student health care workers
- Essential workers (police, police students, firefighters, firefighter students)
- Aboriginal people
- Household contacts of people at high risk of flu complications
- Pregnant women
- Poultry and swine workers
- Others recommended by the Medical Officer of Health
Those who do not meet provincial requirements are required to pay $15 fee. If you would like a flu shot, please come on the dates above for the walk in flu shot clinic.
For health care students the flu shot clinic will be on (to be determined) in the Health Science Centre. Time and location to be announced.