Flu Clinic 2014
Flu Shot Now Available for 2014
Flu shot now available for 2014 by appointment. Flu shots are provided free of charge by the province for:
- Adults and children with chronic conditions
- Persons in residential care
- Persons over 60 years of age
- Children ages 6 months up to their 5th birthday
- Health care workers and student health care workers
- Essential workers (police, police students, firefighters, firefighter students)
- Aboriginal people
- Household contacts of people at high risk of flu complications
- Pregnant women
- Poultry and swine workers
- Others recommended by the Medical Officer of Health
Those who do not meet provincial requirements are required to pay $15 fee. If you would like a flu shot, please call 864-7597 to book an appointment.
For health care students the flu shot clinic will be on (to be determined) in the Health Science Centre. Time and location to be announced.