Money and banking
- The campus is able to offer a service whereby sterling travellers cheques can be cashed up to a maximum of £50 per person per day.
- We accept visa, switch, master card, sterling bank drafts, travellers cheques or sterling cash.
- Students are not able to exchange money (Euros and Dollars) on campus, but can do so at the local bank or post office.
- Most places do not accept the 'interac' debit card.
- There is also use of a safe (non chargeable) during normal working hours for students to keep money, passports and other valuables in.
- Keep your receipts on purchases of goods, as you can claim back VAT (value added tax) if you return within 6 months.
For more information on financial matters, contact:
Simon Hatchett, Finance Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 1279 455903