News and NotesFor more information about the items below, contact the Office of Research, 737-8251.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
- CIHR 2010 Health Services & Policy Research Dissemination Events Grant
- CIHR 2010 Health Services & Policy Research Planning Grants
- CIHR 2010 Knowledge Synthesis & Exchange Branch Dissemination Events Grant
- CIHR 2010 Knowledge Synthesis & Exchange Branch Knowledge Translation Supplement Grant
- CIHR 2010 Knowledge Synthesis & Exchange Branch Planning Grants
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada Contributions Program Call for Proposals 2010
- Atlantic Salmon Federation – Olin fellowships.
- Banting Research Foundation – research grants.
- Canadian-Scandinavian Foundation – study grant.
- Kidney Foundation of Canada – allied health doctoral fellowship; allied health scholarship.
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation – Basil O'Connor starter scholar research award (letter of nomination).
- Memorial University, Office of Research – publications subvention program.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council – professional project grants program.
- Human Frontier Science Program– research grants (registration for password for letter of intent).
- Canadian Liver Foundation – operating grants; summer studentship program.
- Canadian Nurses Foundation – scholarships.
- The Fyssen Foundation – post-doctoral study grants.
- Prostate Cancer Canada – pilot grant program.
- Tel Aviv University – Dan David Prize Scholarships.