News and NotesFor more information about the items below, contact the Office of Research, 737-8251.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
- Network for Business Sustainability: Alternative Energy Sources in Cement Manufacturing Request for Proposals
- Public Health & the Agricultural Rural Ecosystem (PHARE) Graduate Training Scholarship Call for Applications 2010
- CIHR Grants: Meetings, Planning and Dissemination (Various Institutes)
Imminent deadlinesAug. 1
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation – research grants.
- Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – research grant (letter of intent).
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (US) – research grants.
- DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service – DAAD-AICGS research fellowship.