News and NotesFor more information about the items below, contact the Office of Research, 737-8251.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
- Network for Business Sustainability: Alternative Energy Sources in Cement Manufacturing Request for Proposals
- Public Health & the Agricultural Rural Ecosystem (PHARE) Graduate Training Scholarship Call for Applications 2010
- CIHR Grants: Meetings, Planning and Dissemination (Various Institutes)
- International Union Against Cancer – Yamagiwa-Yoshida memorial UICC international cancer study grants.
- Canadian Blood Services – postdoctoral fellowship.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International – career development award.
- Rhodes University – Hugh Le May fellowship; Hugh Kelly fellowship; Rhodes post-doctoral fellowships; Andrew Mellon post-doctoral fellowships.