News and NotesFor more information about the items below, contact the Office of Research, 737-8251.
Listed below is a selection of the funding opportunities for which information has recently been received by the Office of Research. For links to further information on these items, visit Grant Funding Opportunities on the Research website at www.mun.ca/research/overview/grant_opp.php.
- CIHR Emerging Team Grant: Co-morbidity of brain disorders and other health problems
- Government of Canada New Horizons for Seniors Program
- Canada Council for the Arts 2010 Killam Prizes
- 5th Annual Harris Centre Applied Research Fund RFP
- NSERC Strategic Network Grants Program
- Shastri Institute Scholar Travel Subsidy Grant
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation-AACR Grant for Translational Breast Cancer Research
Imminent DeadlinesAug. 1
Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation – research grants.
National Multiple Sclerosis Society (US) – research grants.
DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service – DAAD-AICGS research fellowship.