July 24, 2008 - Volume 40, Number 17The current issue is available in pdf format.
CLUNY COLLECTION The Dr. Cluny Macpherson Photograph Collection: The West End of St. John’s, 1949, is currently on display in a two-sided glass case in the main foyer of the Faculty of Medicine. This display was created by Stephanie Harlick, archivist at the Founders’ Archive in the Health Sciences Library. These images contain views of St. John’s, several of which Dr. Macpherson took from the roof of the Grace Hospital on LeMarchant Road in the west end of the city. To view the full exhibit go to www.med.mun.ca/macpherson.