Floor Coverings

Facilities Management administers standing offer agreements for carpet, floor tiles, linoleum, and rolled carpet. Floor coverings and floor maintenance will be provided by the Department of Facilities Management. If floor coverings pose a safety hazard, they will be replaced at Facilities Management’s expense. Where upgrading is for aesthetic purposes, the requesting department will be required to fill out a Service/Material Authorization Form, and the work will be charged to their account. Repair requests should be reported to the Work Control Centre by calling 864-7600 or through campus e-mail, facman@mun.ca. To inquire about the types of flooring available, contact the Procurement Officer at 864-4310 or 864-8450.