Don't miss the chance to sing the praises of a colleague, or a favourite professor in the Faculty of Education.
There's really is still time to make your submission to the second annual Dean's Awards. We've moved our deadline for receipt of nomination packages to end of day, Monday, Feb. 1, 2016!
The awards were introdcued last year and developed to recognize and honour excellence among faculty and staff in the areas of teaching, research and service. They are modelled on the President's Awards, which are also awarded annually.
There are six awards from which to choose:
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Teaching;
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Research;
- Dean's Award for Excellence in Engagement and Service;
- Dean's Award for Excellence (non-tenure track faculty);
- Dean's Staff Award for Service (up to two awards).