French 1500 / 1501 / 1502
- Vis-à-vis CD-ROM and audio CDs
- Vis-à-vis videotape / video CD
- Quia website (online lab manual)
- Moodle and Hot Potatoes exercises and dictations
- Access to French satellite TV stations on ten student stations
marked with a yellow sticker.
- Moodle French grammar exercises and dictations.
- En Bonne Forme audio CDs (available in Moodle).
- Bien entendu! audio CDs (available in Moodle)
- Kontakte website
- Quia companion website to Kontakte.
- Moodle German grammar exercises and dictations (created at MUN for your course).
- Golosa Third Edition Audio book 1
- Puntos de partida Online Learning Centre
- Puntos de partida CD-ROM
- Puntos de partida videos on CD
- Access to Spanish satellite TV station on ten student stations ( those with yellow stickers)
- PRAAT (Speech analysis)
Students must hand in their Student ID card to be able to use CDs for individual labs.