- Bab.la - English-Russian dictionary.
- Rambler - Russian dictionary for intermediate-advanced learners.
- Alphadictionary - Explanation of Russian grammar at an advanced level.
- Multitran - Dictionary for advanced learners.
- Master Russian - Learn the basics of Russian grammar, pronunciation and test yourself with quizzes.
- Interactive Exercises for "Golosa" - Interactive tests and quizzes to test your Russian vocabulary and grammar.
- Beyond Golosa - UCLA's web collection of resources to links of importance to Russian language, culture and politics. (Follows the lessons from the "Golossa" textbook)
- Russian Wikipedia - Practice your reading skills on a topic that interests you.
- BBC Languages - Russian Quick Fix - Essential holiday phrases with corresponding mp3 files.
- Ukindia -Learn to Read Russian - Russian script lessons.
- Russian - Interactive Online Grammar Reference - Developed by a faculty member of the Bucknell University, heavily focussed on grammar> very useful for the basics of Russian grammar.