Dates, Documents, and Forms
**Please send all co-op engineering documents and forms to:
Engineering Co-op email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
Engineering Co-op fax: 709-864-2537
NOTE: Any forms submitted via email, Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher is required
- Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Schedule for Winter 2018 Work Term (updated April 24, 2018)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SPRING 2018 WORK TERM:
- Monday, April 30, 2018 Spring Work Term Begins. Complete Work Term Confirmation online in MyMUNLife.
- Friday, May 18, 2018 Deadline for submission of Work Term Objectives
- Friday, June 15, 2018 Deadline for submission of Work Report/Presentation Outline
- Friday, August 17, 2018 Spring Work Term ends and deadline for submission of the evaluation forms and communication component documents. Note: if mailing the forms/report, the postmark date will be recorded as the received date.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 Academic courses begin for Fall Semester
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 Oral Presentations. Students should be prepared to presentat this time. Arrangements to be confirmed with yourAcademic Staff Member (ASM) – Co-operative Education.
Work Term Guides
(For Spring 2018 Semester, Guides for Fall 2018 will be posted once they are available)
Standard Forms (applicable to all work terms)
- Work Term Confirmation Form - Students are encouraged to complete this form on-line in the Work Term Record section of MyMUNLife.
- Work Term Objectives
- Work Report/Presentation Outline - used by all students completing a Technical Report
- End of Term Evaluation Form
- Non-Disclosure Request Form - This form is available for any student completing requirements that contain "confidential" material.
Additional Forms (for employers)
The following forms are available to employers wishing to nominate their work term student. Forms should be submitted by May 25, 2018. Forms can be submitted to: email@example.com
- PEGNL Connections East (formerly Eastern Chapter) Award Nomination Form (Eligible for Junior Students completing Work Terms 1-3 prior to Academic Term 5) - one award per work term.
- Paul S. Batstone Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 3 & 4 in the Spring only) - one award per work term
- PEGNL W.W. Cossitt Award Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4-6) - one award per work term
Course Change Form
This form is for the purpose of making changes to your registration (add/drop courses or work term) and should be used when such changes cannot be made through Student Web.
Course Load Waiver Form
For students who wish to register for academic courses during their work term.
Work Report/Presentation Deferral Request
For students seeking to defer the due date of a WT report and/or date of their WT presentation due to illness or other acceptable cause.