ANVIL Steps After Approval
Approved applicants (i.e. employers) are expected to:
- Develop and maintain a work schedule for all co-op students;
- Inspect and evaluate student progress both in terms of work term objectives and the development of skills, etc;
- Return a completed employer's portion of an appropriate work term evaluation to the co-operative education program at the end of the work term;
- Submit a signed ANVIL reimbursement claim form to the Co-operative Education Services Centre on the 1st business day of each month in order to receive your reimbursement. Proof of payment must also accompany this claim form. Send all documentation to:
- Mail: Monica Kearsey, Secretary, Co-operative Education Services Centre, Memorial University, UC-4000, St. John's, NL A1C 5S7
- Fax: Attn of Monica Kearsey, Secretary, Co-operative Education Services Centre at 709-864-8960
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The Co-operative Education Services Centre reserves the right to terminate any commitment made if the original proposals and objectives are not being met. The appropriate co-operative education staff also reserve the right to inspect the work of the students and associated records.
If you have any questions, please contact the Co-operative Education Services Centre at 709-864-2419 or email@example.com.