Please Enter a Search Term
PRIMARY GOAL: OBJECTIVES
- To develop, implement and evaluate a "train-the-trainer"
program in maternal and child health through the Continuing Nursing
Education Unit of FON-UL to be delivered to district level nurses
who will then train and supervise village-based nurses, village
midwives and other community health workers.
- To develop in operational model to strengthen the management
and monitoring of district and village-based (outreach) nursing
services for community and women's health in the context of the
primary health care system in Indonesia.
SECONDARY GOAL: OBJECTIVES
- To provide graduate education in community and women's health
for selected junior FON-UI faculty through the Master in Nursing
program at MUN.
- To develop, implement and evaluate curriculum, pedagogy and
materials for a Masters in Nursing program with specialization in
community health nursing and women's health at FON-UI.
TERTIARY GOAL: OBJECTIVES
- To strengthen the institutional capacity of FON-UI to develop
programs of research responsive to women's health needs and
problems which will serve as the basis for health policy proposals
to the Indonesian Government.
- To strengthen the knowledge and expertise of MUNSON graduate
students and faculty by providing direct experience in
international women's health and community development issues.
- To strengthen the institutional capacity of FON-UI and MUNSON
to manage, deliver, and evaluate international projects.