References on course evaluation
Below are some reading references for further information on the topic of course evaluation in general.
- Gravestock, P. and E. Gregor Greenleaf. Student Course Evaluations: Research, Models and Trends. Toronto: Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario, 2008.
- Ad Hoc SCEP/SCFA Subcommittee. “Recommendations on Modifying the Student Evaluation of Teaching Form at the University of Minnesota.” Revised Report 8 November 2007.
- Arreola, R. A. (1995). Developing a comprehensive faculty evaluation system. Bolton, MA: Anker.
- Braskamp, L. A. and Ory, J.C. (1994). Assessing Faculty Work. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Centra, J.A. (1993). Reflective faculty evaluation: Enhancing teaching and determining faculty effectiveness. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Boss.