What's New with ITS
ITS is committed to keeping the university informed on infrastructure and service changes as a result of our ongoing efforts to align our services with the evolving needs of Memorial University's students, faculty, and staff. Some recent activities include:
- Keep your Microsoft products activated while travelling for extended periods with KMS
- Memorial is giving students, faculty and staff Microsoft Office for free!
- Enhancements to Memorial's mobility support services
- Identity and Access Management Website launch - a new ITS initiative
- Digital Dashboard - Check out our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Free Courseware Access - lynda.com
- Anti-Virus Software - Free for home use
Please visit our Projects page for further details on other current happenings at ITS.
Updated: March 18, 2016