1. Datacenter - A facility used to house electronic equipment, typically computer systems, web servers, application servers, database servers and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems, switches routers, data storage devices, load balancers, and related equipment.
2. SAN - storage area network, high performance, high capacity, fault tolerant file storage.
3. Exchange email – a groupware service that allows approved users to have access to such features as shared calendaring, shared tasks and department directory (staff and faculty information).
4. IMAP email – Internet Message Access Protocol. It is used to access your email from multiple locations. Your email messages are stored on a mail server. Webmail is an IMAP compliant utility that allows you to access your nice email via a web browser.
5. Voyager File Server - Memorial university’s departmental file storage