Proof of English proficiency (must be submitted by mail):

  • International students who have completed secondary schooling, an undergraduate degree program, or a graduate degree program at a recognized institution where the language of instruction is English as per University Calendar regulations are advised to provide a letter from their university stating the language of instruction.
  • All other international students will have to provide minimum scores from acceptable standardized tests listed in the Calendar (TOEFL, IELTS, CAEL, CanTEST, MELAB).
  • Only official and valid score reports sent directly to SGS by the testing agency are acceptable.