Memorial's Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official document that highlights and verifies the out of class learning and involvement of students at Memorial University. The CCR was developed to support and recognize student engagement in qualifying campus activities and serves as a companion piece to the academic transcript, resume, and as an artifact in the ePortfolio.
Each activity is organized into four categories: Non-Credit Courses and Certificates, Scholarships and Awards, Volunteer Experience, and Work Experience.
- Activities that fall under Non-Credit Courses and Certificates are those that are not required for academic credit nor recognized on the academic transcript.
- Entries listed under Scholarships and Awards are those that are bestowed by a recognized University department and are not listed on the academic transcript.
- Activities listed under the Work Experience and Volunteer Experience categories are those which provide meaningful pre-identified learning opportunities, are co-curricular in nature, are not required for academic credit nor recognized on the academic transcript.
Activities falling under either of these four categories can be recognized on the CCR as long as they meet the validation process requirements as determined by the CCR Administrator.
Activities on the CCR must meet three criteria:
- The activity must provide the student with meaningful pre-identified learning outcomes
- The activity must be co-curricular in nature and not required for academic credit nor recognized on the academic transcript
- Participation/completion of the activity must have the ability to be recorded
It's only 4 easy steps to create and build your Co-Curricular Record:
#1. Log into your my.mun.ca account
#2. Click on the 'Student Services' tab
#3. Click on the 'My MUNlife' link
#4. Click on the 'Co-Curricular Record' tab
Clubs and Societies:
Are you involved in a club or society? Why not get recognized for the work you do on the Co-Curricular Record?
All you have to do is fill out this form to get your Club or Society added to the CCR database.
Faculty and Staff:
Would you like your volunteer or work experience activities to be included on the CCR? Contact the CCR Administrator, Krystal Donahue, at email@example.com or 864.3535
Did you receive a CCR and want to learn more? Contact the CCR Administrator, Krystal Donahue, at CCRadmin@mun.ca or 864.3535.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more about
Memorial's Co-Curricular Record please feel free to contact
Krystal Donahue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.3535