Emergency Student Loans
Short-term emergency loans
Beginning: the first day of classes of each semester
- At Answers we make appointments for students in need of emergency student loans.
- These loans are available for full time undergraduate and graduate MUN students
- Loans issued in previous semesters must be repaid before consideration will be given to any request.
- Loans will not be issued against next semesters income/student aid.
Extensions will not be granted. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that all loans/fees are paid before you are allowed to register for the following semester.
- Documentation must be provided with proof of your ability to repay the Emergency Student Loan each semester.
For more information or to make an appointment contact:
Answers - UC3005.
- Phone: (709) 864-7461
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org