Knowledge Mobilization in NL
The following is a selection of reports, papers, presentations, and other forms of knowledge mobilization that have been produced by the Newfoundland and Labrador CRWDP cluster to date. Please continue checking back, as new items will periodically be added to the list.
- The SafetyNet Centre for Occupational Health and Safety Research. Roundtable on Inclusion: Summary Report. Report on the discussions that took place at the CRWDP-sponsored Roundtable on Inclusion, Memorial University, November 12, 2015. Read it here.
- Small, Sandra, Catherine de Boer, and Michelle Swab (2015). Perceived barriers to and facilitators of labor market engagement for individuals with chronic physical illness in their experience with disability policy: A systematic review of qualitative evidence protocol. Joanna Briggs Institute Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports, 13(12): Online open access.
- Stefanovic, Aleksandra, and Robert Chafe (2016). "Is miscarriage a disability?" Opinion piece published on healthydebate.ca, April 27, 2016. Online open access.
- Simas Medeiros, Daniella, Rose Ricciardelli, and Nicole Power (2016). "Exploring the experiences and impacts of workplace violence among provincial correctional officers in Canada." Presentation at the Canadian Society for the Sociology of Health Conference, Ottawa, May 6, 2016. View slideshow here.
- Simas Medeiros, Daniella, Rose Ricciardelli, and Nicole Power (2016). "Correctional work: Harrassment in the custodial context." Poster presentation at Memorial University's Conference on Workplace Harassment and Violence: Research, Policy and Practice, St. John's, May 13, 2016. View poster here.
- The SafetyNet Centre for Occupational Health and Safety & The Coalition of Persons with Disabilities - Newfoundland and Labrador (2016). Disability support services in Newfoundland and Labrador and Canada: Impacts on labour market participation for individuals with disabilities. Seed grant project final report. Read it here.
- Ricciardelli, Rose, Alan Hall, Daniella Simas Medeiros, and Kathleen Sitter (2017). A policy analysis of occupational stress injuries in two Atlantic Provinces. Seed grant project report. Read it here.