Residency Training Committee Vision Statement
The vision of Residency Training, Discipline of Aesthesia is as follows:
- The Residency Training Committee fosters a positive learning environment and is committed to academic and clinical excellence.
Mission statement for the Residency Training Committee:
- The Residency Training Committee of the Discipline of Anesthesia trains its residents to become excellent certified specialists who deliver the highest degree of patient care and safety through;
- the provision of a nurturing, safe and supportive environment that is integrated with undergraduate student teaching and clinical experience
- rigorous selection, evaluation and promotion processes
- a teaching environment that espouses the CANMEDS roles, fosters research and life-long learning, and academic excellence