The Harris Centre - MMSB Waste Management Applied Research Fund
Competition now closed.
Think your project could address NL's solid waste management challenges?
We have funding to help you!
Open to all faculty, students and staff at Memorial, the Harris Centre - MMSB Waste Management Applied Research Fund provides up to $15,000 per project/per year to investigate waste management issues in Newfoundland and Labrador.
The objectives of the fund are:
• To stimulate research in solid waste management issues;
• To incorporate community needs in research projects;
• To provide research evidence for public policy makers;
• To assist community groups in their local decision-making;
• To build a network of interested partners representing a diversity of sectors; and
• To make a difference in the lives of Newfoundland and Labrador people.
Mandy StricklandCoordinator, Yaffle & Funding ProgramsThe Leslie Harris Centre of Regional Policy and Development
Privacy Note: all information provided by the applicant(s), and included in this application package, will be used only for the purpose of evaluating proposals of the Harris Centre MMSB Waste Management Applied Research Fund, and will not be used for any other purpose, without the expressed written consent of the applicant(s). If you have any questions about how this information will be used, please contact Bojan Fürst, Manager, Knowledge Mobilization by email or by phone at 864-2120.