HOW DO WE RECYCLE? | WHAT CAN BE RECYCLED? | WHERE IS EVER GREEN RECYCLING? | RECYCLING LABEL1
Recycling with Ever Green for WAMUN Scholarships
HOW DO WE RECYCLE FOR WAMUN SCHOLARSHIPS AT EVER GREEN RECYCLING?
- Securely tape an identifying label to each bag of recycling.
- The label must read: WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION OF MUN.
[Click here for a label1 (PDF file) that you can print and use.]
- Drop bags in the storage container.
WHAT CAN BE RECYCLED AT EVER GREEN RECYCLING? HOW DO I PREPARE IT?
A simple way to describe what will be accepted for recycling is to say that Ever Green accepts anything that you drink from: cans, bottles, plastic bottles,
gabletop juice boxes, but NOT milk cartons.
- DO NOT crush cans.
- DO ENSURE that bottles are not broken.
- DO REMOVE caps, straws, and other garbage.
- DO NOT REMOVE LABELS [Labels are required in order to identify the original contents of the containers.]
- DO EMPTY all the liquid.
[A container that contains liquids, straws, etc. is considered contaminated and is sent to the dump.]
Also, caps will not be removed. Containers with capped bottles, jars, etc. will be sent to the dump.
This is required for employee safety.
For additional information on what can be recycled and how, please follow the link to the MMSB website.
WHERE ARE THE EVER GREEN RECYCLING LOCATIONS?
- There are four (4) locations:
- Elizabeth Avenue (Regatta Plaza)
- Cowan Avenue (corner of Cowan Avenue and Waterford Bridge Road)
- Blackmarsh Road
- Torbay Road
- Follow the link for complete addresses and map.
1 If you cannot open this file, you may need to have ADOBE READER installed on your computer. You can download ADOBE READER here:
If you run into difficulties, our webmaster can help you.
Last updated: 2012-09-12 pw