ENJOYING OUR ELECTRONIC TOYS
|When do we meet?
- The 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, starting September 26, 2013
- 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- A schedule will be posted here soon!
|Where do we meet?
- The room off the Children's Library at A. C. Hunter Library
|What are electronic toys?
- Tablets, e.g.
- Kindle Fire
- Nook Table
- e-book Readers, e.g.
- Kindle, Kindle Touch
- Cell phones and smart phones
- Laptop Computers
|What will we do?
- Regularly enjoy presentations by members of the group!
- Enjoy our toys with a group of like minded people.
- Answer each other's questions.
- Share ideas about apps and ways of using our toys.
|Who supplies the questions?
|Who has the answers?
- No one has all the answers!
[We trust that no one thinks they have all the answers!]
- Everyone has some of the answers!
[Maybe you don't believe it now, but there will come a time when you have the answer.]
Do I have to register?
Do I have to come every week?
- This is not a course; this is an Interest Group - come when you can!
- There will be a sign up sheet at the fall registration.
We will want your e-mail address so we can reach you - remember snow days?
- Newcomers are always welcome
- Drop-ins are always welcome.
|Who are the convenors?
- Susan Goold
- Karen Herzberg
- Deborah Rehner
Last updated 2013-08-31 | dbr