ENJOYING OUR ELECTRONIC TOYS
|When do we meet?
- EVERY Thursday afternoon, starting September 6, 2012
- 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- There will be breaks for Christmas, etc., but they are yet to be announced.
|Where do we meet?
- The Community Room at A. C. Hunter Library
- For directions, follow this link.
|What are electronic toys?
- Tablets, e.g.
- Kindle Fire
- Nook Table
- e-book Readers, e.g.
- Kindle, Kindle Touch
- Cell phones and smart phones
- Laptop Computers
|What will we do?
- Enjoy our toys with a group of like minded people.
- Ask questions and find out how to use our toys - so that we are happy with them.
- Answer each other's questions.
- Share ideas about apps and ways of using our toys.
|Who supplies the questions?
|Who has the answers?
- No one has all the answers!
[We trust that no one thinks they have all the answers!]
- Everyone has some of the answers!
[Maybe you don't believe it now, but there will come a time when you have the answer.]
Do I have to register?
Do I have to come every week?
- This is not a course; this is an Interest Group - come when you can!
- There will be a sign up sheet at the fall registration.
We will want your e-mail address so we can reach you - remember snow days?
- Newcomers are always welcome
- Drop-ins are always welcome.
|Who are the convenors?
- Karen Lippold
- Julia Mattieson
- Deborah Rehner
Last updated 2012-08-24 | dbr