There are some changes to existing Biochemistry programs and course offerings in the upcoming academic year that you will need to take into consideration when choosing your courses for both the Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 semesters.
- In Fall 2018 we will be introducing a new dedicated laboratory course, Biochemistry 2901 Biochemistry Laboratory. (Fall offering only) The prerequisites for this course are Chemistry 1051, Science 1807 and the co-requisite will be ....
Congratulations to the following students who have completed their Programs of Study:
- Jiaur Rahman completed his MSc in October 2017 (Supervisor - Dr. Shahidi);
- Viswanathan Swaminathan completed his MSc in October 2017 (Supervisor - Dr. Christian);
- Maaran Sunthamoorthy completed his PhD in Food Science in October 2017 (formerly supervised by Dr. Hoover until his passing and then under Dr. Brown’s supervision);
- Scott Bray completed his MSc in December 2017 (Supervisor - Dr. Bertolo);
- Welaa Al-Jaroudi completed her MSc in February 2018 (Supervisor - Dr. Bertolo).
We would like to welcome some new students. Na T. Ngo and Lanh V. Nguyen are
230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9
Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7
Tel: (709) 864-8000