Degrees That Require Admission by the Related Faculty, School, or Department
Unless noted below, a separate supplementary faculty or school application for admission/readmission form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar in order to apply (if you are current student), or complete your application (if you are applying for admission or readmission to the University), for admission to the following degree programs:
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Education
- Bachelor of Education (Primary/Elementary) 1.
- Bachelor of Education (Intermediate/Secondary) 1.
- Bachelor of Special Education 1.
- Bachelor of Music Conjoint with Bachelor of Music Education 1.
- Bachelor of Music Education as a Second Degree 1.
- Bachelor of Education (Native and Northern)
- Bachelor of Education (Intermediate/Secondary) Conjoint with the Diploma in Technology Education
- Bachelor of Education (Post-Secondary) and Diploma in Post-Secondary Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Faculty of Medicine 3.
- School of Human Kinetics and Recreation
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Social Work
- Grenfell Campus
- Marine Institute
1. The supplementary application form for these programs is included as part of the online general application for admission. That is, a separate paper copy of the supplementary application form is not required if you apply for one of these programs online.
2. Your request to be considered for admission to these programs can be declared on the General Applicaiton for Admission/Readmission. No supplementary application form is required.
3. All inquiries and forms regarding admission to the Faculty of Medicine should be directed to that faculty.