Memorial University Employees and Retirees

For Memorial University Staff...

If you are interested in enrolling as an undergraduate degree student, you want to review the wide variety of programs available at Memorial.

You may also wish to contact Human Resources for information on financial assistance for training and development. If you are eligible for this assistance, complete an Application for Financial Assistance for University Credit Course form.

Your application for admission should be submitted using the paper Undergraduate Application for Admission/Readmission form with your employee ID provided where requested.