Laboratory (Workshop) Services
Laboratory Services is a specialised unit which provides advice, design, and construction of aquatic systems for marine research. By drawing on expertise gained over years of experience operating, designing and constructing animals holding facilities for research purposes, they can offer informed and practical design and advisory services.
- Conceptual design, feasibility and budgeting.
- Full design and documentation of all aspects of aquatic systems and related facilities and infrastructure.
- Full design and documentation of life support systems and husbandry support areas.
- Design and documentation of artificial environments.
- Design and documentation of aquarium specialized lighting.
- Construction services (design/construct if required).
- Design checks and reviews.
- System testing.