Scholarships available for nursing students
You work hard as a nursing student. So why not apply for a scholarships or awards to celebrate your success, and to help ease financial burden!
Scholarships and awards are available for second, third and fourth-year students in the regular stream, and second-year fast track option.
"This is a great opportunity and one of the ways students can earn recognition for their hard work and dedication, so we encourage them to apply," said Alison Maddigan-Cox, clinical placement administrator for the SON's undergraduate program, who reminds student to apply by March 28, 2014 to be eligible.
Information about specific scholarships was distributed to you through student email listservs, and targets awards relevant to your year. If you have questions, or want to apply you can email email@example.com.
- The Elizabeth Lindsay Robbins Scholarship in Nursing for second-year regular stream students
- The Sisters of Mercy Scholarship for Nursing Studies for third-year regular stream students
- The Janet P. Winsor Bursary for third-year regular stream students
- The Barbara Fowlow Memorial Scholarship for third-year regular stream students
- The Eleanor and Norval Blair Travel Scholarship in Nursing for third-year regular stream students
- The Salvation Army Grace Scholarship for third-year regular stream and second-year fast track options
- Department of Health and Community Services (DHCS) Scholarship for Graduate Studies with a focus on Nursing Leadership for fourth-year regular stream students
- The Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador (ARNNL) Award for Leadership in Nursing for fourth-year regular stream students.
If you have questions, or need help with applications contact firstname.lastname@example.org