Please Enter a Search Term


Working on and off campus
After arriving and settling in you may be interested in getting a part-time job during your study terms or a full-time job during the summer. MUN offers many opportunities for students get employment on Campus through programs such as MUCEP, ISWEP, SWASP, GradSWEP and PACEE. Ensure you are legally able to work. To do so, consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website,

Do you still have questions? Email

Back Home Next