New Student Online Rooms
The International Student Advising Office will be offering an online room session regarding pre-arrival issues for new international students on Tuesday, December 2, 2014 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm Newfoundland time. This online session is a way to provide pre-arrival support for new international students. You do not need to pre-register for the online session, simply copy and paste the link into your browser or click on the date of the online session below. Links to the online sessions will be available a few days prior to the start of each online session. It is recommended that you go through the "Online Rooms set up & Technical Help" a couple of days before to ensure compatibility. On the day of, you can login approximately 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the Online Session.
A few tips:
- Please select the “GUEST” option for logging in.
- For privacy reasons we recommend using your first name only as a user name.
If you are having technical problems, please review the Set Up and Testing for Online Rooms. If you continue to have problems, you can contact the Memorial University technical support that is available 24/7. Contact information is found here:
The list below are the online sessions being offered by the ISA office and times are stated in the Newfoundland time zone
- International Student Pre-arrival Online Session, Winter 2015
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 @ 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Click here to enter the online session
- Or click this link: https://onlinerooms.delts.mun.ca/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1487214
- Exchange Student Pre-arrival Online Session, Winter 2015
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Check here to enter the online session
- Or click this link: https://onlinerooms.delts.mun.ca/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1487215
Links to the online rooms will be available a few days prior to the start of each session.
Other time zones compared to NL-time: