Please Enter a Search Term

Register with the Internationalization Office

It is very important that you register with our office by doing two things.

1. Check in ONLINE using your my.mun account. Go to 'students' tab at the top of screen and launch your 'student services'. After this go to 'ISA services'.

2. Attend just one information session in early January noted on our website

You may also visit the office to do the following:

  • sign up for our e-mail list serve
  • photocopy important documents
  • sign up for the provincial health insurance (MCP) if you are elligible
  • opt in or out of Foreign Health Insurance
  • collect housing information
  • search for important information




Do you still have questions? Email

Back Home Next