Register with the Internationalization Office
It is very important that you register with our office by doing two things.
1. Check in ONLINE using your my.mun account. Go to 'student' tab at the top of screen and then to "ISA" services.
2. Attend just one information session in early September noted on our website
You may also visit the office to do the following:
- sign up for our e-mail list serve
- photocopy important documents
- sign up for the provincial health insurance (MCP) if you are elligible
- opt in or out of Foreign Health Insurance
- collect housing information
- search for important information
Do you still have questions? Email email@example.com