Please Enter a Search Term

Would you like to be greeted by a friendly MUN student at the St. John's International Airport?


We will greet you at the airport
Our airport greeting service for winter will start on April 24, 2017 and close on May 15, 2017. If you are arriving between these dates, please request our greeter service using the green link below. Eligible students must be new international students to Memorial. As a new student you will be greeted by a current MUN student, given a resourceful binder of information and a lunch bag with light snacks. In addition our MUN greeters will answer any questions you may have at the airport.   Airport greeter requests can now be made online. You must request this service by using the link below once your account has been set up.

Are you an English as a Second Language (ESL) student?
If you are joining the 12-Week Intensive English program and you are arriving in the spring/summer sessions, please contact

Important Reminder - Bring Canadian cash or a credit card

Please ensure you have Canadian cash or a credit card that works in Canada for the taxi ride from the airport to your accommodations. Our greeter will assist you and explain to the taxi driver how you will pay and where your destination is in the city.

You must follow these steps in order to request our airport greeting service at the St. John's International Airport (YYT):

1. Setup your Portal account ( and MUN e-mail account ;

2. Click the green button below and log in your Once you log in, you will be landing on the ISA Services webpage; 

3. In order to request an airport greeting request you are required to order a campus card on the "ISA Services" tab once you have launched your "Student Services" tab in your My MUN account;

4. Complete the greeter service request form;

5. Check your MUN e-mail account to see if you receive the confirmation e-mail from the our office. If not, please contact our Arrival's Program Coordinator at;

6. Please book temporary accommodations prior to arrival to ensure you have a place to stay unless you have already secured accommodations. Also have your landlord's contact information on hand if you are living off campus.





Do you still have questions? Email 

Back Home Next