Please Enter a Search Term

Replacing lost or stolen documents


If you have lost an immigration document or any other important document, it is important to contact the local police to file a police report. In St. John's, the local police service is the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary (RNC). They are located at 1 Fort Townshend, near the Sobeys supermarket on Merrymeeting Road. Their phone number is 709-729-8333.

For information on replacing lost or stolen Canadian immigration documents, go to