Please Enter a Search Term

Work Permits


Please see below for a brief description of the work permits required when students and graduates are employed on or off campus.



3 different work permits:

  • Co-op/Work Term Work Permit: allows you to complete a co-op or work term placement during your degree program. This permit is free.

  • Off Campus Work Permit: allows you to work off campus during the semster, during breaks and over the summer. This permit costs $150.

  • Post Graduate Work Permit: allows you to work full time, anywhere in Canada once you graduate. This permit costs $150.



Work permit for your spouse:

  • Spousal Work Permit - allows your wife/husband or common - law partner to work while you are at MUN studying. This permit costs $150.