The International Student Work Experience Program is an on-campus part time employment program for undergraduate international students and ESL students with a vaild study permit.
Check your "my.mun.ca" account for any re-posted ISWEP jobs.
To view and apply to ISWEP job postings, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "ISWEP Postings" tab
All ISWEP students that are hired in the Winter 2014 sesester will be required to meet with the International Student Career Advisor, have their resume reviewed & discuss their ISWEP job. For more information about ISWEP, please contact Lynn Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org