The International Student Work Experience Program (ISWEP) is an on-campus part time employment program for undergraduate international students and ESL students with a vaild study permit.
To view and apply to ISWEP job postings, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "ISWEP Postings" tab
For more information about ISWEP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org