ISWEP- International Student Work Experience Program
ISWEP (International Student Work Experience Program) is an on-campus part time employment program for undergraduate international students and ESL students with a vaild study permit. ISWEP is aimed at providing job experience. Spring 2013 ISWEP positions will be posted from 9am on May 3 to 12:00 noon on May 9, 2013. Applications will be not be accpeted after the deadline.
All ISWEP students are required to have their resume reviewed and meet with the International Student Career Advisor (during the semester they are working). For more information about ISWEP, please contact Ying Zhang: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I am registered in at least one credit courses during the Spring 2013 semester (if I drop a course I am no longer eligible for a ISWEP position).
2. I have a 60% or above CUMULATIVE AVERAGE or a 60% or above average in my LAST 10 COURSES. (as a first year student, you have attained a 60% cumulative average because of the admission average)
3. I will not work more than 80 ISWEP/MUCEP hours this semester. I will complete only one of the following options during this semester:
one 80 hour position ($1053); one 40 hour position ($527); two 40 hour positions ($527 each)
To view Job Posting:
To view and apply to job postings available through ISWEP, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student Services" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "ISWEPPostings" tab