The International Student Work Experience Program (ISWEP) is an on-campus part time employment program for undergraduate international students and ESL students with a vaild study permit.
Fall 2014 ISWEP jobs will be posted from 5:00 pm on September 5 (Friday) to 12:00 noon on September 12 (Friday).
To view and apply to ISWEP job postings, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "ISWEP Postings" tab
All ISWEP students hired in the Fall 2014 semester will be required to meet with the International Student Career Advisor, have their resume reviewed & discuss their ISWEP job. For more information about ISWEP, please contact Ying Zhang: email@example.com