Siti Rusnida Mohd Jalaluddin
Educational Outreach Coordinator
International Families Coordinator
- Are curious about seeing more of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Enjoy speaking about your home country, culture, or faith
- Like talking to children and youth
- Would like to gain experience presenting in a classroom setting
- Want to gain valuable volunteer experience
...then the Culture-to-Community Program may be for you!
This program links Memorial's international students to classrooms in smaller communities across Newfoundland and Labrador, inviting them to present about their country and culture.
There are 162 International students with a spouse and/or children in the ISA Family program at Memorial University. As with any changes in life, there are adjustments to be made. As a result, supports are available to assist international students arriving with their families to settle into a new home.
For more information please contact the coordinator.
International Student Advising,
Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
Corte Real 1000E
St. John's, Newfoundland
Phone: (709) 864-7505
Fax: (709) 864-6102
Back To Contact Us