Welcome to MyHR, Memorial’s Human Resources shared services centre.
MyHR is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. to provide timely service to address many of your HR questions and needs. MyHR can be contacted by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (709) 864-2434
- fax: (709) 864-2700
- internal mail addressed to MyHR, Department of Human Resources, Arts and Administration Building
- by visiting the MyHR service desk, Room 4023B on the fourth floor of the Arts and Administration Building
Most of Memorial’s human resources transactional and processing functions are centralized in MyHR. It is the place to go for:
- intake and handling of all requests (please note, all completed Human Resources forms should be sent to MyHR)
- direct self-service options
- human resources solutions
- access to a team of professionals to support clients in the overall employment experience
Human Resources at Memorial’s Grenfell and Marine Institute campuses and Faculty of Medicine will continue to provide HR solutions to employees at these locations and will leverage the services of MyHR as required.
MyHR uses a case management system to manage all requests. When a client contacts MyHR, they are provided with a case number that can be used to track the status of the request. Email updates are automatically generated and sent to the client as progress is made on the case.
It is important that clients do not place duplicate requests (for example, if a request is sent to email@example.com, clients are asked to not place the same request via other departmental email addresses or by internal mail, phone, etc.). By contacting the centre via multiple avenues for one issue, multiple cases could be set up which would affect our ability to resolve your request in a timely manner.
Clients with general human resources related questions are asked to consult the listing of frequently asked questions (accessible by clicking on the Quick Link on the right) before contacting MyHR as the answer they require may already be provided. If the required answer is not in the listing, please contact MyHR and one of our team members will be happy to provide assistance. The MyHR team is composed of human resources professionals with training and experience to address your human resource needs.
To access HR forms and internal job postings, please continue to visit the my.mun.ca portal.