|FALL SEMESTER||WINTER SEMESTER|
|Mathematics 1090 (or 1000)1||Mathematics 1000 or elective*|
|Chemistry 1050**||Chemistry 10512|
|Physics 1020 (1050)3||Physics 1021 (1051)3|
|Biology 1001||Biology 1002|
|English 10904||critical reading and writing (CRW) course4|
- You may complete Mathematics 1000 in the fall semester and an elective in the winter semester.
- If you are not eligible to register for Chemistry 1050 in the fall semester, you can take Chemistry 1010 in the fall and Chemistry 1050 in the winter semester. Students attending Grenfell Campus will normally complete Chemistry 1200/1001 in their first year.
- You must be eligible for Chemistry 2400 in the fall semester of second year.
- The prerequisite for Chemistry 2400 is a minimum of 60% in Chemistry 1051, or Chemistry 1010 and 1011 with a grade of at least 80% in each; or Chemistry 1011 with a grade of at least 85%; or Chemistry 1001 (Grenfell) with a grade of at least 65%.
- It is strongly recommended that Chemistry 1051 be completed before beginning the second year of studies. It will be possible to take Chemistry 1051 in the spring semester. Students attending Grenfell Campus will normally complete Chemistry 1200/1001 in their first year.
For assistance with course selection, contact the Academic Advising Centre.