Campus: How to Search
1. To search for a student or user, select the magnifying glass in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Enter the first name, last name, or student ID in the search box that appears.
3. Select the student’s name from the dropdown menu that appears. The student’s profile page will be displayed.
1. Select the magnifying glass from the left of the screen.
2. The New Search screen appears. From this screen you can do a basic search using just a keyword or you can select the box to Show Advanced Filters.
3. To do the basic search enter the student’s first name, last name or student number. For an advanced search select the Show Advanced Filters box.
4. Choose a category from the list displayed and enter your criteria.
5. Click Search. The list of students meeting the criteria chosen is listed.
To print this page as a PDF, click here.