Due to currently having to work remotely, notary service is temporarily suspended. If you require notary services please connect with local notary providers in the St. John’s area.
Student Life offers notary and/or certification services including:
- Certifying copies of original documents
- Certifying materials for use in Canadian Immigration and Citizenship and Canada Revenue Agency applications
- Certifying Letters of Invitation for Canadians seeking temporary resident visas to host visitors from countries in which such letters are necessary
- Certifying Consent to Travel letters for youth travelling across international borders when not accompanied by their custodial parents or guardians.
These services are only for registered students at Memorial University.
To schedule an appointment
- Contact SSCM at (709) 864-7594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring all relevant information including your Memorial University ID card plus you a government issued ID and all relevant original documents.