Emergency Short-Term Loans
Emergency student loans are designed for students who need a maximum of $500 for a short period of time.
Students who need these loans can make an appointment to meet with our emergency bursary and loan specialist at email@example.com.
In order to qualify students must:
- Be currently registered full-time.
- Not have any outstanding fees with the University.
- Be able to produce required documentation of proof of need.
- Show ability to repay the loan within the current semester.
- The maximum short-term loan shall not exceed $500 per semester.
*Emergency loans are short-term loans for students and are not affiliated with student aid.