Emergency Short-Term Loans
Emergency short-term loans are designed for students who need a maximum of $500 for a short period of time.
Students who need these loans can make an appointment to meet with our Student Support Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to qualify for an emergency short-term loan, students must meet the following criteria:
- be registered as a full-time student.
- be in clear academic standing.
- not have any outstanding fees from previous semesters.
- have exhausted all other sources of assistance.
- be able to demonstrate the ability to repay the loan before registration opens for the next semester.
- be able to provide documentation of proof of need.
- agree to meet with staff (in person) to discuss the loan request.
- carry a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
*The maximum short-term loan shall not exceed $500 per semester.
*Emergency loans are short-term loans for students and are not affiliated with student aid.