Post Jobs and Hire Students or Graduates
Posting a job with us is easy and it's FREE. Follow these steps to quickly get your opportunity in front of thousands of qualified candidates.
Step 1: Create an account
- Visit https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca/home.htm and click "Registration"
- Fill out the form. Your email address will become your login ID and be used with the password specified.
- Once registration is complete, it will be submitted for approval. Approvals will be completed within one (1) business day.
- You will be notified of approval by email; once approved you can log in and post a job.
Step 2: Submit your job
- Visit https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca/home.htm
- Click Login and then click "Employer".
- Once logged in, click "Hiring a student" then click "Job postings".
- Click "Post a new job" and complete the appropriate forms.
Every job posting we receive is subject to an approval process. Once approved, current students and alumni will be able to view and apply for your job.
When your job posting closes, you will receive an automated notification email. If you selected the option for resumes to be collected within the system, you will be able to login and view your applications.
Questions? Please contact us: (709) 864-2033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.