Virtual Job Fair
Student Life is excited to announce the upcoming Virtual Job Fair happening May 13- May 24, 2019
Connecting talent with opportunity. The Virtual Job Fair provides all students, new graduates and alumni with the opportunity to connect with employers on a virtual platform. On May 13th students will be able to sign into their my.mun.ca account and view the Virtual Job Fair opportunities for 2 weeks. Learn about different organizations, and view and apply on opportunities across Canada.
Preparation is key in any job fair; therefore, there will be a resources component added to the Fair that will help you prepare your resume and cover letter to ensure you’re as prepared as possible.
Whether you are...
- a student looking for summer employment
- an upcoming or recent graduate looking for full-time employment
- an alumni looking for a career change/advancement
...you don’t want to miss this event!
Steps to access the Fair:
- Sign into my.mun.ca
- Click on the Students tab
- Launch MyMUNLIfe (under Student Services)
- Click on Virtual Job Fair in the left-hand menu